What is a Stamparatus you ask? It is Stampin’ Up!’s innovative stamp placement tool. Developed in conjunction with some of our leading demonstrators.
The Stamparatus allows you to:
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
Want to know more?
Do you need product details? Well here they are:
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price $99.00 NZD
The global launch will feature three reservation windows. For each window, please note the following:
- Reservation quantities are while supplies last
- 1 tool per customer per reservation window
- You may participate in multiple reservation windows
- In order to reserve your Stamparatus, you are required to provide your credit card information
- Credit cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus ships from our facility. When you close your order, be sure to verify that your credit card and shipping information is correct.
|RESERVATION WINDOWS||AVAILABLE TO SHIP|
|17–30 November 2017||Approx. 1 February 2018|
|6–30 December 2017||Approx. 19 March 2018|
|16–30 January 2018||Approx. 15 April 2018|
You can order from 10am on the morning of the first date of each ‘window”.
Have more questions? We have answers. Check out the PDFs below.